Reviewed.com / USA Today
Every now and then I dive into more involved features, including a few longform stories. The features below vary in the amount of time that went into them, from as little as a couple days to a few months.
- Everything that works with Amazon Echo and Alexa
- How Amazon’s Alexa could one day be in every device in your home
- Alexa vs. Siri: Can Amazon’s assistant beat Siri on the iPhone? (Syndicated in USA Today)
- 7 smart home gadgets we absolutely love
- How to set up parental controls on a smartphone (Syndicated in USA Today)
- How to watch every NFL game this season
- In Vegas, Samsung Bets Big on the Connected Home
- How to Clean Your Dryer Vent
- How to Sell Used Clothes in the 21st Century
- Alphabet Raises Questions About Nest’s Future
- Is the Smartwatch Becoming a Remote for the Smart Home?
- How to Free Up Storage on Your Android Device
- How to Free Up Storage on Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Transfer Apps and Data to a New Phone
- This is how to keep food from going bad during a power outage
- How to Stop Your Fridge From Freezing Food
- Living, Eating, and Sleeping in a Withings World
- Convection 101: A Guide to Cooking With Fans
- The 5 Best iPhone Keyboard Alternatives
- 14 Foolproof Ways to Keep Your Photos Safe in the Cloud
- Samsung Put a SmartThings Home in Its CES Booth
- How to Host Thanksgiving Without Lifting a Finger
- What Should a Smart Appliance Actually Do?
- Science Says Top-Load Washers Are All Washed Up (Syndicated in USA Today)
- We’re Losing the War for the Smart Home
- Emoji: Passing fad or new universal language? (Published in USA Today)
- Taste the Future: Ordering Ahead Meets Fast Food
- These Startups Are Fighting to Do Your Dirty Work
I interned at Hemispheres in the summer of 2012, where I got the chance to co-write the following skiing and snowboarding feature for the November 2012 issue of the magazine.